Hello world!

Welcome to your brand new blog at Edublogs!

To get started, simply visit your blog’s dashboard, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you.

Like more help?

We can walk you through step-by-step in our guide to getting started with your blog.

Happy blogging!

By September 17, 2016.  6 Comments on Hello world!  Uncategorized   

6 Comments

1. Hi, my name is Kylee and I’m from California. I love your quote and how it encourages people to follow their dreams. It reminds me of how I should keep pursuing my dream of being on Broadway and that if we all follow our dreams, this world would be a better place. In 3rd I read a book called Miss Rumphius, by Barbra Cooney, that talks about her as a young girl trying to make a difference in the world, and your quote 100% reminds me of it. Do you have any of your art posted for people to view? It said that you love to sing, and I love to sing too. Do you have a favorite song to sing? My favorite song is Born to Entertain from the broadway show Ruthless. It would be great if you could visit my blog. The URL is http://kyleemelli2604.blogspot.com/. Have a great day!

• Hi Kylee,I love your blog. I’m glad you were inspired by my quote I hope you pursue your dream of of being on Broadway.Your from California (cool).I just got back from California I have family down there and I just went to Disneyland. What part of California do you live in? I do have art I can post I just have not had any time lately I will soon though.I know asked if I have one favorite song to sing and I don’t I have 3. They are The National Anthem, Fight Song, The House That Built Me.

2. Hey Kaelynn.
    My name is Maya and I was interested in your blog. Art and singing are two of my favorite hobbies also, besides horse back riding. You must have good taste to pick two amazing hobbies like that! The way you started off your blog with an inspiring quote was so creative. I love all of the color you used because right when I saw your blog, I was like, “wow!”. Keep drawing and singing. Keep posting on your blog because I am interested to see more.

• Hi Maya,I also love riding hoses my grandpa loves horses he 4.I have loved to sing since I was 4. I will post more. Send me a link of your blog so I can check out your blog.

3. Hi Kaelynn, I do art to best friend. When do you ride horses?

4. Hi kaelynn this is my blog url
    ashley07pm.edublogs.org