Week#7 Choice Post

My Family

My family is loving supportive caring and inspirational. That’s why I decided to write my choice post on my family and my family well in my two familys my parents are divorced. So at my moms house it’s a family of 5 6 if you count my dog and at my dads house it’s a family of four with two on the way and another dog.

At my moms house the family of six. My stepdad’s name is Jesse, my moms name is Kendra, my brothers name is Keegan, my step sisters name is Taylor, and my dogs name is sniper.  Our favorite thing to do as a family is to go to the dunes with the doors in the top off the jeep and go riding.  My siblings and I love to play Legos inside or out we always use her imagination is build things a lot.

At my dads house a family of seven. My dad’s name is Jason, my step mom’s name is Crystal, my brothers name is Keegan, my step sisters name is Evalynn, and my stepbrother’s name is Ethan and my dogs name is Drake.  My brother and I love to build stuff in our tree fort we love to go on hikes in adventure out. As a family we love to work in the garden and ride our dirt bikes and quads.

All in all, I love both my family is equally they both have amazing traits about them both inspirational and I love them dearly.

Sunday cycling - Paseo de Montejo, Merida, Mexico Ian Morton via Compfight